Friday 8 February 2008

One more...

Be silent, if you are attending this class
Well if you are not then save your neighbor’s ass.
I’ll kill you he will bark, his voice modulation stark
His words though will fail to make a mark.
Get out of my class to someone he’ll say
The other guy was talking so he will have a look of dismay.
Catching the wrong guy every time is his ability
That’s makes us question his mental stability.
Oh his voice monotonous and dry
Can make any subject uninteresting if he’ll just try.
You’ll check your watch again and again
You’ll end his class almost an insane.
He appears to be a gentleman the way he speaks
You are mistaken, as his word consequently leaks.
You can barely hear him, you can figure out the word right
As he speaks with his lips pressed tight.
I find this fellow too much proud
I would have been happier if he was more loud.
You can make the class interesting, if you give yourself a task to complete…
Count the number of Rights per hour., I am sure there’s no one even to compete
His lectures and advices will give you headache
Genuineness of creativity needed for success’ sake.
I don’t know if he knows its meaning
His English is not that reassuring.
His name is .......(withheld)
While giving grades he is not a Santa.
A good point to end this note
His drawings are neat and great, upon which I dote.

No comments: