Thursday 18 June 2009

Life in a Vision

When i go to sleep every night, i just visualise a happy moment comprising of factual and fictional details accompanied by the perfect background chimes resonating in my mind. That’s how I end my day so that I might endure another as beautiful on the next. And maybe it will be the same (assuming I will be experienced practicing it by then ) when the ultimate end comes. What would I see then? Which vision will tingle my feelings until I feel no more. I think my quest of life is the search of the perfect reminiscence – the vision from life, and as of now there are plenty of options to chose from, from a particular day, the one day in which I almost lived my entire life. It started out on a wrong note, my clumsiness resulting in our missing the bus, to be exact, but it grew into something perfect. If smiles represent happiness, what does insane laughter signify? Happiness with all strings loose. There we were amidst happy people ; happiest of all in the city which was important enough to be claimed and occupied by four great nations , in the brightest of sun. There is a sense of delight in fulfilment after the realisation of a dream; and personally, standing at the center of Berlin was a dream come true; but I don’t know what can portray the bliss touching the G-spot of our hearts- tears, smiles, shouts,…..when we experience something beyond the reach of our dreams. This obscure ecstacy constituted all our emotions and engulfed us as we stood in the cruise…we shared and bonded in the same unexplained joy.., which took me days to realise.

Could I get back those moments of happiness for rent,
For the one precious smile in this pain they meant;
Let those memories fill the emptiness that is inside me
Let those visions illuminate the darkness and make me see...

6 comments:

T. Mukherjee said...

That was beautiful. I have never really managed to find the exact words to describe the happiness that you feel when you are with the one you love. Thanks. By the way, do you have copyright over the last four lines? I might want to copy them.

sharaya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sharaya said...

my pleasure...

ritu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ritu said...

u r awesum dude! i gt the link to ur blog by some common frnd of ours...and i must say that i liked ur writings so much that i cudnt resist myself frm commenting!...Although am nt into poetry much..still i loved some of urs...keep it up dude! and al da bst !:)

sharaya said...

avec plaisir..